The AGM takes place at 7pm this Thursday evening, 14 September at Imperial College Union, Beit Quad.
The AGM itself will take place in Meeting Room 3, in the top floor of the ICU building.
In our draft strategy being presented at the RCSA AGM, we are seeking to foster stronger connections between our natural friends, allies and champions from across the University – the faculty staff, our student clubs and organisations, the Imperial College Alumni Department, alumni generally and create or re-establish links between us all. So, as an RCSA member, if you have time to pop along at some point in the afternoon or evening, there is a good networking opportunity.
AGM Papers and Helpful Documents
- Agenda, Minutes, Rule Amendments and Resolutions
- Strategy to 2022
- Rules (if approved by AGM)
- Charitable Trust Deed (1990) and Deed Supplemental (2005)
- ICO Registration Entry Details
- Bye-Law on Data Protection
- Bye-Law on Expenditure
- Bye-Law on Distance Voting
- Bye-Law on Membership Fees
- 170914 03 – Bank Mandate
- 170914 E16 – Sparkes Cup support request to committee 20170613
- 170914 E05 – Committee Minutes 14-06-16
Other news of interest:
We will soon activate a way that you can request a replacement (or new) membership card. The RCSA Membership Card will enable you to provide valid identification to access ICU and other facilities at College.
The pre-launch of the Government’s T-Levels (technical levels) has resulted in the RCSA being approached by officials for us to ask our members in business to join panels of professionals. More details when we have it for the next round of panel recruitment.